After reading several online reviews of all kinds of travel golf bags, I got confused by the various information about it. I found it hard to choose one fitting all my needs.
In order to help you save your time and energy, we have collected the best travel golf bags for you. All you need to do is to read the page carefully and then buy yourself one.
Please read our page and chooses the best travel golf bags for your expectations!
Best Travel Golf Bags Ever
Samsonite Golfers Trunk Organizer/Locker lets you organize the trunk of your car for golf or any other sport. Separate pockets and storage are designed to hold shoes, grips, jackets, gloves, etc.
- “Good Fit, keeps my clothes, shoes and golf equipment neat, clean and organized.” – Patrick J. Hughes
- “This was a gift for my husband and he loved it!” – Crystal G. Parrett
- “I was very please with the product and the transaction.” – Laura T.
Includes tow handle and wheels. Recognized locking latches. Aluminum valance.
- “This is an excellent product — by far the best I have seen on the market.” – Michael J. Lukey
- “My cart bag and all 14 clubs — including two 48-inch drivers — fit without a problem, and I even had room to include my shoes.” – Joe
- “This is the best travel case for golf clubs.” – John N. Doggett
Intech’s travel cover offers a protective compartment for your clubs while also making it easy and comfortable to transport through the airport. Featuring wheels and padded shoulder straps for added convenience and comfort, this bag also has internal padding to minimize the impact of bumps and scratches to your clubs.
- “Seam ripped on first use.” – LeslieD13
- “It’s relatively easy to wheel this through the airport.” – P. Mason
- “It has plenty of room for the clubs, shoes, and even some clothes if you want to cut down on additional checked bags.” – Greg Bottenhorn
The Callaway Iron Headcovers Set includes 8 headcovers. They fit both right and left handed clubs. The breathable fabric reduces moisture build-up and provides excellent protection for all irons.
- “Worked great and look good.” – Regina
- “Very easy to put on and take off.” – kent r beaton
- “Look good and seems to be made well.” – Barbara Coburger
CDX-10 Heavy Duty Golf Travel Bag Cover with Wheels & Adjustable Compression Straps to Keep Clubs Secure
- “This bag is very well built and has allot of padding.” – Jeffrey Benty
- “Had plenty of room to put golf shoes, extra balls, and a few other items in.” – B. Wilson
- “I would definitely recommend it to the travelling golfer and would gladly purchase it again.” – S. Tavis
The best collegiate travel bag keeps getting better! Enhanced changes include a new split top zipper, two-inch webbing, new riveted handles, new riveted lifting handle at the bottom, layer of Ballistic nylon at the base, and added footings to base mold for better balance.
- “It worked very well — easy to adjust to the correct height to protect Driver and fit within the bag.” – David R. Streeter
- “I was able to pack my shoes and some clothes in the bag with plenty of room to spare, but being able to cinch the bag down to insure a snug fit was a nice bonus.” – Courtney Z. Opem
- “My Ogio carry bag fit easily.” – M. Randall
Samsonite Hard-Sided Golf Travel Cover.Measurements: 54-Inch x 16-Inch x 12-InchFeatures include -Solid ABS shell makes it the perfect option for long haul travels.
- “Third, the swiveling wheels allow the bag to be maneuvered easily through the airport in an upright position rather than to be pulled behind you as you walk.” – T. Bauer
- “Great Value — Very well made.” – Anne L. Keister
- “This travel case definitely does a great job at protecting your clubs.” – M. Miri
Made in North America, the SKB ATA Standard Golf Travel Case is made to ATA 300 Category I specifications, which is the highest shipping container specification of the ATA.
- “I really like that this case is very sturdy.” – Tutu Debbie
- “Small enough to fit in car trunk.” – Bradford A. Billick
- “The wheels are protected much better than the previous hard cases I have used.” – Golfer X
Made in North America, the SKB ATA Golf Travel Cases are made to ATA 300 Category I specifications which is the highest shipping container specification of the ATA.
- “As far as weight goes, yes it obviously adds some weight but I did weigh it with all of my stuff in it and I was just under the limit.” – Kevin From Ohio
- “It easily holds my carry bag and all clubs (including 46″ driver).” – Bad golfer
- “The case made the trip to Florida and back without a scratch despite having to make 3 connecting flights each way.” – Randall Weston
The redesigned Constrictor Travel Cover features: 1800d fabric, easy rolling in-line skate wheels, heavy duty curb rails, 2 large shoe pockets for extra gear and compression straps to keep clubs secure.
- “Seems to be very well made with good quality materials.” – OCpaul
- “Plenty of room for all your clubs,shoes, balls,and extras.” – Raider76
- “Do not skip out on this bag, it is high quality with wheels, and does just as good of a job as a more expensive hard-case bag might do.” – Joshua
Suggestions of the Best travel golf bags
Do you have any travel golf bags suggestions that you think travel golf bags would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.